Hiiii! Well today I created this outfit on Polyvore and I call it "World of Magic". The reason I gave it this title is because with a lens and camera you are creating art, inspiration and I believe that when you do that you are in your own little world and you are creating magic. You're own type of magic. Tell me what you think :)
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Monday, July 29, 2013
Hollister Co hollister co
J Brand skinny pants
$77 - jakeshoes.co.uk
$77 - jakeshoes.co.uk
Clear wayfarer glasses
Saturday, July 27, 2013
- I am Argentinian.
- I am a directioner (One Direction), a mixer (Little Mix), and a Superwholockian (that's Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock).
- I'm a gamer, PS3 mostly.
- My favorite color is turquoise.
- I have long dirty blonde hair.
- My height is 5'6.
- My birthday is on May 20, 1998.
- I have two older brothers.
- I am currently learning how to play piano.
- I have been told I'm quite funny.
- My middle name is Sol.
- I want to be a music producer when I'm older (or anything in the music industry).
- My favorite sport is soccer and tennis.
- I am bilingual (perfect spanish and english).
- I love Netflix.
- I hate the process of shopping but I like getting new stuff.
- I listen to music every single day.
- My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate.
- I am the youngest member of my family.
- I am an honors student.
- I want to inspire people.
- I am quite a romantic.
- I always want to make people laugh.
- I have a dog named Terra.
- I love going to amusement parks.
- I dream of visiting England.
- I also want to be a singer but I don't think I'm quite good.
- I love a long hard math equation.
- I want to get a nose piercing.
- I am part italian.
- I enjoy cooking and baking once in a while.
- Since I have very long hair my mom calls me “Rapunzel”.
- I want to name my daughter Melody.
- My favorite movie is “Grease”.
- My favorite subject is Science.
- I've dyed my tips purple in the past and I want to do it again.
- I love to express my sense of fashion.
- I enjoy watching Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory, and F.R.I.E.N.D.S during times of boredom.
- I am certified in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel 2010.
- I work hard to get what I want.
- I've known my best friend since we were 6 years old (10 years).
- I have seen Little Mix and One Direction live!
- I have been on a swim team, soccer team, volleyball team, and basketball team. Currently teamless..
- My friends say that my brother and I should have a show cause we are very funny and I am actually fond of the idea.
- I love iced tea! If it wasn't so hot where I live then I'd probably drink it hot too.
- I constantly find myself daydreaming.
- If I am ever rich or famous, I want to give back to the people who have helped me and the less fortunate.
- I find Sandra Bullock a huge inspiration.
- I constantly wish I had superpowers!
- I just posted up 50 things about me :)
Monday, July 1, 2013
Hi guys, so now that June is over I am going to share with you all of my favorite things that I used a lot this past month. To be, honest I am really sad June is over. That leaves just one more month to enjoy summer *SIGH*.
So this past month I have painted my nails with colors like blue, black, white.. pretty basic but this basic classic pink Eternal Fashion Nail Polish has been my favorite. It can be worn anywhere. Doesn't matter if you go to a classy party, a sophisticated meeting, or just hanging out with friends. It'll look amazing either way. Also on the second picture you have my Aqua Rush Body Spray (left) from Avon. As you can see I used this everyday this past month because I'm almost out. It smells like.. well an aqua rush. Like you are at the beach and the scent of the ocean waves take over. Then, you have my Pantene Detangler for Normal-Thick hair. I, myself, have thick hair so I started using detangler to reduce the amount of knots I get in my hair after a normal day. I have to say that I did notice the difference in my hair and by the end of the day I had the ability to run my fingers through it :) I also have been listening to my signed Little Mix CD all month! The album is called DNA and I have The Deluxe Edition. It consists of pop songs that are mostly like old 90's style and they contribute with artist like Missy Elliot and T-Boz. There is also a cover of the song We Are Young by Fun on the deluxe edition and they add their own little twist to it. I have also been using my keyboard more than I usually. I love making music with it, it really is the best feeling. However, composing music is really difficult. Believe me I tried. I have some music that I made here and there but its nothing incredible.So those have been my June favorites! What were your favorite things about June? And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8856571 :) Hope you have an amazing day and the best of luck in July!