Saturday, June 15, 2013

Take Me Home Tour 2013

So I'm going to start off by saying that last night was the best night of my life! It was so much fun and the guys were amazing! I have to say that when they first came out I was in complete shock. I have been their fan for about 2 and a half years now and seeing them live for the first time was unbelievable! There was no words for how happy I was. Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry are all very talented and driven by their music. They made the night fun and exciting, I was on my feet the whole time! Those boys really know how to spark up a night (literally)! Oh, and one more amazing thing happened! Niall Horan waved at me and Harry Styles looked directly at me! It was unbelievable and I couldn't have asked for a better day! Can't wait to do it all next year! Thank you One Direction! Take Me Home Tour 2013 was incredible!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment