Wednesday, June 26, 2013

To the Movies!

To the Movies!


Black top
feeluxury.com


Topshop
topshop.com


Superga
$70 - julesb.co.uk


Pieces leather handbag
$34 - pieces.com


Rose hair clip
$9.27 - diva.net.au


Bow hair clip
icing.com


Hi guys, so today I put this together for what I would like to wear the next time I go to the movies. I like the idea of being comfortable and having that fashionista look so I went with what my gut told me. The top has a nice design of an elephant with patterns on the inside and a gold rhinestone collar border that I think brings the blouse together. The jeans are vintage wash high waist jeans that look great on a pair of long legs and the footwear are a pair of white trainers that really make the jeans stand out. For this outfit, you have to find mutual colors for hair accessories so a white bow (mutual to trainers) can be used or a pair of blue rose clips (or any blue hair clips) (mutual to jeans) as well. The bag is a small leather cross over bag which looks great when you are wearing denim. Well, I hope you liked this outfit and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment