Saturday, June 14, 2014

One Week Later...

Well, its a week later. My first full week of work has been very hectic and packed. I've never been happier about Saturdays before. Don't get me wrong though, I love my job. You see, I work at City Hall. I do basic office stuff, such as, pick up phones, attend meetings, schedule meetings, call other districts, discuss things going on in the city and so on. It sounds boring but I can assure you it isn't, it's actually very fascinating because of all the different people I come in contact with. There's the people that genuinely care about our community and want to make a change and there are others that act as if they grew up in a place where common ethical behavior ceased to exist, but we learn to cope with them and usually nod our heads until they go away. Everyday is different and I have lovely co-workers, I don't think it could get any better... until I get my paycheck, that is. So, as I said before, I'm on my way to a perfect summer and I'm excited. I plan to do things better, you know? Be better.
Tomorrow is Father's Day and I will be watching the World Cup with mine. GO ARGENTINA!!!
I wanna wish a Happy Father's Day to every one's dad because without my dad, I'm 100% certain I would not be the person I am today. Hope everyone has fun and have an amazing day :)
~If you ever want to know more then check out my Instagram or Twitter where I mostly update on my life~

2 comments:

  1. I got a job this summer too! And I know what you mean! You don't really appreciate the nice people in your life till you've come in contact with so many not so nice folks..!

    ReplyDelete