Saturday, July 27, 2013

Get to Know Me! 50 Things About Me!


  1. I am Argentinian.
  2. I am a directioner (One Direction), a mixer (Little Mix), and a Superwholockian (that's Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock).
  3. I'm a gamer, PS3 mostly.
  4. My favorite color is turquoise.
  5. I have long dirty blonde hair.
  6. My height is 5'6.
  7. My birthday is on May 20, 1998.
  8. I have two older brothers.
  9. I am currently learning how to play piano.
  10. I have been told I'm quite funny.
  11. My middle name is Sol.
  12. I want to be a music producer when I'm older (or anything in the music industry).
  13. My favorite sport is soccer and tennis.
  14. I am bilingual (perfect spanish and english).
  15. I love Netflix.
  16. I hate the process of shopping but I like getting new stuff.
  17. I listen to music every single day.
  18. My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate.
  19. I am the youngest member of my family.
  20. I am an honors student.
  21. I want to inspire people.
  22. I am quite a romantic.
  23. I always want to make people laugh.
  24. I have a dog named Terra.
  25. I love going to amusement parks.
  26. I dream of visiting England.
  27. I also want to be a singer but I don't think I'm quite good.
  28. I love a long hard math equation.
  29. I want to get a nose piercing.
  30. I am part italian.
  31. I enjoy cooking and baking once in a while.
  32. Since I have very long hair my mom calls me “Rapunzel”.
  33. I want to name my daughter Melody.
  34. My favorite movie is “Grease”.
  35. My favorite subject is Science.
  36. I've dyed my tips purple in the past and I want to do it again.
  37. I love to express my sense of fashion.
  38. I enjoy watching Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory, and F.R.I.E.N.D.S during times of boredom.
  39. I am certified in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel 2010.
  40. I work hard to get what I want.
  41. I've known my best friend since we were 6 years old (10 years).
  42. I have seen Little Mix and One Direction live!
  43. I have been on a swim team, soccer team, volleyball team, and basketball team. Currently teamless..
  44. My friends say that my brother and I should have a show cause we are very funny and I am actually fond of the idea.
  45. I love iced tea! If it wasn't so hot where I live then I'd probably drink it hot too.
  46. I constantly find myself daydreaming.
  47. If I am ever rich or famous, I want to give back to the people who have helped me and the less fortunate.
  48. I find Sandra Bullock a huge inspiration.
  49. I constantly wish I had superpowers!
  50. I just posted up 50 things about me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment