Friday, June 7, 2013

Just to let you know! I LOVE Doctor Who!

I realized there is something I forgot to mention in my previous post. I, stay with me here, am obsessed with the show Doctor Who. If you have seen the show and know what it's about then you probably know where I'm coming from. However, if you haven't seen the show and maybe never heard of it, I really recommend you to watch! My brother was the one who pulled me in (I should really get him back for that). Later on, I was watching episode after episode, season after season until I finally caught up to the episodes played on television. Now I am forced to wait until November for the 50th anniversary (which I am currently dying inside because). Anyway, like I said it is a really fantastic show and heck I think I even got a few A's in science and history because of it! Warning!: If you get hooked like I did, take your time watching each season because then you will just be forced to wait patiently, like the rest of us, til November so yes, you have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment