Saturday, June 22, 2013

When you're bored..

Hi guys, I realize I haven't posted in a while. Sorry, unfortunately nothing interesting has happened all week. I have been watching an abundance of movies and I am just waiting for something to happen. So far I've seen movies like Friends with Benefits, Project X, Somethings Gotta Give, The Guilt Trip, Pitch Perfect, and many more that I can't really remember. They're all good movies, I'm happy to say I was entertained by all of them. Also, as you recall in my first post I said that I would be talking about my hopeful adventures.. Well, so far I've had a few.. Well maybe just the concert.. I don't know. I will try to have more adventures soon or so help me I shall die of boredom. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment