Tuesday, June 25, 2013

This Is Us!

One more thing! Today some exciting news has been released by One Direction. The full "This Is Us" movie trailer has been released! The movie officially comes out on August 30th and I will be there right when the clock strikes 12 am! That isn't all though. The movie also features their new single "Best Song Ever" which is available to pre-order now! Just seeing how far this band has come since 2010 has been really life changing, not only for them but for the fans as well. I am proud to say I have been here since 2010 and I have had the privilege to watch these 5 boys grow and slowly conquer the music charts and the hearts of many fans. Every time they win an award or something just unbelievably amazing happens, they always tweet their thanks and gratitude. They always try to interact with fans thinking that its the least they can do when they are actually making that person's life so much better. Also, seeing all the good they have done in the world, like Comic Relief and going to Africa and the amount of money and time they have donated to charity is unbelievable. What I really like about them is that they know how fortunate they are and they never take it for granted and they haven't changed. They are still some goofy guys that laugh when someone says a stupid pun.
 In just 3 years this band has done a lot in this world and I wish to see a lot more of them in the future. Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry have yet to disappoint me and I hope that they keep doing what they love to do not just for the fans but for themselves. I'm not a fan of One Direction for their looks or for their fame, I'm a fan for their hearts and their music, and just for being role models. If you haven't seen the trailer yet, it is down below! Click it, watch it, love it :) (Sorry if this all sounded kind of cheesy but every word is true)

No comments:

Post a Comment